Although designed with a competitive budget approach, this range still features all pressure treated timber, clear roof sheets, downpipe protection and storm anchors as standard.
Designed with a pent roof, many of the Surrey range features ensure that a building from this range will enjoy many years of continuous use.
Your horse will be just as safe and protected as with any other mobile field shelter design should you choose this product.
All Surrey Range buildings come with a comprehensive 10year guarantee
• All timber Tanalith E pressure treated
• 12mm thick shiplap
• Clear roof sheets
• 100 x 50mm hot dipped galvanised box section steel skid
• 11mm OSB kickboards
• Rubber strips to prevent draughts and bedding escaping
• Rear guttering with Downpipe protection guards
• Storm Anchors
• Certified towing system that is tested to 20 tonnes
The Mobile Field Shelter Company Ltd, Reg : 07678040
Unit One, Five Oaks Sawmill
Haven Road, Five Oaks
West Sussex, RH14 9BD
2011 Copyright The Mobile Field Shelter Company Limited.
Terms & Conditions.
All Rights Reserverd.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.
You need Flash to use this feature